! Joel Grueberman: Dave's on Youtube!!!

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Dave's on Youtube!!!

So its finally here. Dave is now in Cyberspace! I know I have posted my dad in pictures but today is similar in scope to Lumiere's first short film in Paris. Because its Dave on Youtube!!!

Good news to report about Dad:

After his first week of Chemotherapy, his numbers are very much improved. Which is probably a very good thing because it's Christmas after all, or it was. In other words the season where people get in their cars and drive long distances in less than perfect weather to bring viral diseases from far off lands. All the holiday hubbub has resulted two people in the house coming down with a flu in our stomachs and heads. Myself included: Bah Flu bug!

3 Comments:

Blogger thegermanygirl said...

Hi Joel,
I'm thankful to God that you have good news to share about your dad! I'm praying that we'll keep hearing good news from that corner. :o) Please let your folks know we're praying for them.

Unfortunately, I can't play any of your Youtube clips on my laptop. I think the problem isn't with the clips, but with the laptop. I'll try again later on the PC.

I need more memory.

And not just for the laptop. ;o)

Yours truly and still gunk-headed,
C.

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joel are you crazy???? Don't you know what Dave charges for the use of his image??? It is crazy!!! You are going to be paying for that clip for a long, long time. Dave doesn't just give this stuff away ya know?

But who can blame him? He must get tired of being exploited all the time - you know? :)

9:16 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Hey Joel!! Just found your blog!! :)

We have been praying for your dad!

Take Care!

PS. I am going to add you as a link on my blog OK!?!?

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home