! Joel Grueberman: NONanoNOMO

Friday, December 01, 2006

NONanoNOMO


It's over.
I have finished the race and unlike most races everyone who finishes this race is a winner. So like most people who have spent most of their free time for the last month typing without regard for whether or not what they wrote was ever going to be enjoyed by anyone else and having coasted across the finish line, to celebrate: I took a nap.

Now I have to go out and get a life.

I did go and get a new assignment. I went to the local newspaper and was assigned the task of writing a small article on my latest trip; the hidden side of Ottawa, the one worth visiting... I don't think the editor has a bias.

So IF they choose to publish it, then I guess that makes me a freelance journalist. (Have you ever seen a bigger if?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home