! Joel Grueberman: Warning: Blog may offend

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Warning: Blog may offend

I apologize.

I apologize for being so edgy. I guess I've been a little stressed out this summer. I haven't written in my blog for a while because I didn't think anything that I would write would uplifting or helpful. Turns out I was right.

I took a shot at Americans in my last blog, two Americans whose company I enjoy very much. If I had to go to another planet and I could only take two americans, these two would easily be top ten. You have to understand, that it is very Canadian to jab Americans when we can. Its in our very nature, we watch the american news and tv from a young age. Did you know most internal Canadian humor is taking potshots at the U.S.? (not Jim Carrey, he's external) Many of us know americans and at some level are americans ourselves. How chilling is that?

Before that I took aim at Celebraties... which I think someone should do. Now the emmy's are coming and I see no better time for a pre-emptive strike... oops their showing a 9/11 doc on CBC. Thats the Canadian Broadcasting Company, legitimate cover for the nation's mind control ministry. I guess thats seeping in...

You know, Americans shouldn't feel bad. Its not as if its Joe Public americans fault for anything thats blamed on Americans. The problem is that it gets on TV. TV that people actually watch. Its the politicians and the stupidy of power that should be blamed. The americans better get ready to shove cheek. Canada's causing a stink in Afghanistan. And our soldiers are starting to come home in boxes. So Michael Moore will make a documentary about the menacing northern mauraders disguised as peacekeepers killing brown men in foreign lands.

Warning: The offensiver part
Has anyone tried getting these people drunk?
I've heard the Taliban, Al qaeda and muslims in general don't drink. It seemed that before the adjective American was applied to white people, they were all brown natives causing trouble fighting and terrorising. But then came the booze with the whites and a little time. And then voila... see how that turned out?

Now I can't recommend that... its just a thought. If your offended by that think back to how you felt about people shooting and bombing those same people to death.

You know, I wasn't going to write another offensive blog. It just seems to be a phase that I am in. I guess I'll just have to work through it. Hang in there... Ah I just pictured that little kitty in my head.

Well, its 7 minutes to midnight and I think we as a planet have proven that evolution is a hoax.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeanine :) said...

Hi Joely!
Thanks for the comment on my blog...just wanted to let you know I changed my blog address. It is now jeaninemarie.blogspot.com
Later Gator!

9:16 PM  
Blogger thegermanygirl said...

Oh, Joel. Joel, Joel, Joel. You do give me a chuckle (which I define as your being helpful and uplifting). ;o) Especially with your last line, which I think I shall record in my quotes book.

As many times as we have given you a hard time about being Canadian, we'd be pretty hypocritical to take offense at your taking a few pot shots at ignurrnt Americans. Don't apologize for being edgy. I quite enjoyed your last post, and I hope the comment I left was in a tone to communicate giggles and no hard feelings.

I feel very honored to be in your Top Ten. You know, Canada's really big, which means I'd have plenty of people to choose from...but you would definitely be in my Top Ten Canadians to take to another planet. You'd be in my Top Five, even.

So bring on the edgy, and don't sweat it.

;o)

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home