! Joel Grueberman: (Insert Creativity)

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

(Insert Creativity)

So I figured I better write something. I would say that I should write before people give up on me and stop visiting. I'm afraid that moment has passed.
I haven't written anything for about a month because (cue lame excuse) Christmas was too much for me.
Anyway, Dad is doing good. He got his latest tests that show his White Blood Cells have returned to normal following two go-rounds with chemo. Some of the numbers are still a concern but the obvious signs that he is well enough to be stir-crazy is that I came home for lunch to find him mapping out the entire electrical system for the house. He was going to the breaker box and turning of a breaker and then going around plugging in the coffee grinder to see if he had power. Just when I needed the microwave he was testing that general vicinity. Halarity ensued.

My Entrepreneurship Project is also going well. I can spell entrepreneur on the first shot now.

Well, I have to go do my other job now. Making Supper. Its chicken stir fry tonight!

Later,

Joel

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't given up on you yet Joel!!! I am still checking your blog (though maybe I should take a bit of a break - I am checking your blog so often that I feel like I am stalking you!) :)

Re. the microwave incident - I say "Hit Dave where it hurts" and reprogram his TV remote so he can't find "Corner Gas" anymore - he won't mess around with you anymore! :)

6:39 PM  
Blogger Scrawney John Smith said...

Good to here from you. The Muppet vegetable videos were hilarious to me but they fell flat for the rest of my family whn I tried to excitedly show them. Jane is much more interested in knowing that Dave is doing well. I'm glad you are, too.
blog you later.

10:15 PM  
Blogger John, Angie and the kiddos said...

Gees man. You were "this" close to be taken off my link list, and believe me, once that happens, you can say goodbye to. . .everything.

You're still on though. Aren't I nice?

Seriously though, great to hear from you. I have checked back with you many a time, guess Tim and I are secretly in love with you or we don't have lives.

I'm thrilled your dad is doing better. Hope to see you soon.

I miss our coffee / movie nights. I really do.

John

8:16 AM  
Blogger The Raabs said...

Well, I guess I don't have to say it - these comments do. There are still plenty of people checking up on you :-)
So do you think Dave could come check the electricity in my house? We had trouble with it back in December.

Oh, and what is a preneur anyway (and why are you trying to enter it?)

2:41 AM  
Blogger Joel Muller said...

I just said I could spell it. I still have no idea what it means.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home