! Joel Grueberman: May Long Update

Thursday, May 17, 2007

May Long Update


So this is more for my American friends. I know my Canadian friends will just roll there eyes and think of something mean to say and then politely refrain. Its actually a pretty funny video. What makes it good, is that unlike some movies about hockey, the guy in the video actually has the moves. No triple deek or flying V here..

In other news...

I played my first ever golf match on Monday with Randy my golf partner and we won. I got a birdie on the third hole and Randy birdied 18 so that ended up being the difference. And I shot my best round of the year (91) so things are looking up. Now if I could just find a few sponsors... Anyone? Anyone? Buhler?

4 Comments:

Blogger The Raabs said...

Actually I'm surprised there aren't more doubles - I mean the Twins, the Expo's etc - plenty of opportunity, eh?

2:16 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

I just stumbled accross your blog. It seems like everyday I'm finding people I know who are a part of the blogging world. Good times!

6:33 AM  
Blogger Scrawney John Smith said...

What a classic! Hockey goalies of the world unite! By the way, I hated playing baseball. Usually I was the shortstop. Maybe I should have used my goalie gear.
Thanks for the chuckle!

Scrawney

8:19 AM  
Blogger thegermanygirl said...

Hey, I finally got to a computer that plays videos correctly (my laptop doesn't). I know there are probably a whole bunch of inside jokes that I'm missing, but I still thought this was really funny. It reminded me of 'Corner Gas.'

Go figure, eh? ;oD

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home